Ready for objective, straight-forward advice on your senior living options? Welcome Home Transitions is excited announce the release a new video series – 6 Things to Know before You Move into a Retirement Home. It’s important to know the government of Ontario mandates specific retirement home information be accessible, available to potential residents and residents. Get informed before you move in!
If you're considering a Retirement Home is a senior housing option, then this is information you need to know about. And If you want the inside track on what to ask about on your next tour, watch the entire video series.
Coming up in future videos:
- Inspection reports red flags - top three sections,
- What happens when care services are cancelled,
- Recommended staff to resident ratio for day and evening shifts,
- How staff are screened before being hired; and
- Additional training provided to staff providing care service.
Get informed now - before you move in
If you’re looking for assistance identifying a senior living option that fits your needs, contact us for a free one-hour consultation.