There’s lots of retirement living options for Boomers and older adults to consider. Confused about life lease housing? Looking for seniors apartments? Not sure about +55-retirement communities?
Well, you’re in the right place. Watch this senior living series to get up to speed on these options in no time.
Looking for trusted, objective advice that will help you make a confident decision about your retirement living options? I’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to.
And you’ll benefit from my experience working with clients so you can find senior accommodation that fits your unique lifestyle. Get informed in advance to avoid being disappointment later.
Covering top 12 senior housing options, in plain language:
- Explaining aging in place and the care continuum,
- Seniors apartments known as naturally occurring retirement communities,
- Over-55 retirement and adult lifestyle communities,
- Independent and assisted living
- Long-Term Care and nursing homes,
- Rent-geared-to-income housing,
- Co-operative living,
- Homesharing arrangements,
- Luxury apartments, and
- Life lease housing.
And learn about availability, and cost of senior housing to assess affordability.
If you’re looking for assistance identifying a senior living option that fits your needs, contact us for a free one-hour consultation.