Real estate developers are increasingly designing rental properties with older adults in mind. Watch this two-minute video to learn more about popular senior living options - life lease housing arrangements and luxury apartments .
In Oakville and Burlington, there are a number of life lease type properties, designed for residents over 65 yrs. Given the properties are designed with older people in mind, getting access to these units is very challenging. Some of the properties have waitlists as turn-over is infrequent.
Should you live in Life Lease Housing? Consider this first…
- Why should you need to engage a qualified legal representative?
- Are you protected by government regulations?
- Any limitations on use and sale of these types of properties?
What types of amenities should you expect in Luxury Apartment?
- Often located near major transportation links,
- With high-end finishes and in-unit laundry,
- Common areas for entertaining friends and family,
- Extra storage, and
- Underground parking.
If you’re looking for assistance identifying a senior living option that fits your needs, contact us for a free one-hour consultation.