At Welcome Home Transitions, we are here to provide the answers you require, these are some of our most frequently asked questions.
- Who do you provide services for?
We provide services to individuals, corporations and charitable organizations. If you’re not sure if you fall into any of these classifications, reach out and we can discuss your needs.
- Do you have a minimum requirement for services? Our process involves a free one-hour consultation to discuss your needs and how we can assist. Should you want to work with us, there is a minimum of two hours of charge for our services.
- What if my family needs a service not listed? We’re happy to discuss your needs to discover how best to deliver the service. If we cannot provide the service, we have a referral network of local service providers that may be able to assist you.
- What methods of payment do you accept? We accept e-transfers.
- How much will you charge me? At Welcome Home Transitions we charge any hourly rate that ranges from $50 to $80 per hour depending on the nature of services and length of contract.
- Can we meet to discuss in-person to discuss my requirements?
For the foreseeable future, in-person meetings will be a challenge given corona virus public health guidance. Consultations and follow-up meetings will be managed by email, phone, teleconference and video conference.
- Are you hiring staff? We’re always looking for people to join the team. Reach out to us at email@example.com and we’ll arrange a time to connect to discuss opportunities.
- Will you give a talk or presentation to my community group about senior living? Absolutely. My passion is to raise awareness about senior living options to ensure people have the information they need to make informed decisions. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and timing.
- What information do you need when I call you? For our initial consultation, plan on discussing any challenge you’re currently facing and why you need to address this challenge(s). Give some thought to your timelines and the type of assistance you’re looking for. We recommend writing down your questions in advance so you can cover these topics during our call. Also have a pen and paper on hand during the call so you can make notes. If you’re interested in having others participate in the call (family, friend or other trusted advisor etc.,), we can arrange for a conference call or internet video meeting to accommodate multiple meeting participants..
Do You Have Another Question For Us?
We would like to hear from you.